This crap is starting to get old.

ShadeTree

Handloader
Mar 6, 2017
So my cutter head on my RCBS case trimmer has seen its better days. It was an old unit when I got it. I sharpened it by hand and have it a good bit better, but thought I'd replace it.

Jump on midway and like just about everything else you look for, EVERY single case cutter head that RCBS makes from basic like I'm looking for, to the pro 3 Way trimmers, is OUT OF STOCK, NO BACKORDER.

I mean, just how many of those are guys wearing out????? Mine has to be at least 40 yrs old.

Guess I'll take up fishing. Or has Biden made that illegal? I don't watch the news, so I wouldn't know.

Sorry for the rant.

Divernhunter":rgxk34bb said:
Contact RCBS and you will probably get one for free. I did

Never thought of that. Not that I would expect one for free, but maybe they'd have one.

it's everything gun , or gun related . I don't think I've ever seen it this bad .

Good luck getting ahold of RCBS. I couldn't reach them by phone and they never responded to my email. Pandemic stricken I guess.

JD338

I put reloading and most shooting on hold. It's fishing season and there's no point in fighting the situation. It's supposed to be enjoyable not make you insane...lol

Divernhunter":2vwh3vcp said:
Contact RCBS and you will probably get one for free. I did

Yep! Way to go! - RCBS have been fantastic replacing parts.
Not that I contacted them often, but each time, parts have been mailed to the UK FOC.
They replied to e mails within a couple of days & asked for my address & a week or two later, parts arrived.
Any delay was down to UK customs control.
Good luck.

I wish I had called RCBS a few years ago when my cutter head needed replacement. I finally ordered the carbide replacement and paid. Though I did call them when my inertia hammer ( bullet puller) broke and recieved a free replacement. Good people there.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I sent my Forster trimmer head to them to sharpen for very little. Was shipped, sharpened and back in my hands in a week. And they answer their phone!

Back