Nosler , Bend Oregon

seokladuckin

Beginner
Mar 21, 2021
How does Nosler continue to do business in that state??
Is this why they are behind? Because of the covid rules by that states idiot politicians?

Maybe it's time to pull up stakes and move to like Oklahoma, I know a 100,000 square foot building a city would about give them to come.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Bend is not on the moron side of Oregon. Yet. However I agree with you, a move may be in order.

gbflyer":1zmvvggr said:
Bend is not on the moron side of Oregon. Yet. However I agree with you, a move may be in order.
The truth would be nice .

If the state deemed them "unnecessary " and shut the production down, I would pull up stakes and leave ,
We have to get government out of our business, they are weaponizing the ABC's government branches against gun builders, bullets, powder etc.

Our governor has been trying to beat them back ,

seokladuckin":2jxkr9zs said:
gbflyer":2jxkr9zs said:
The truth would be nice .

If the state deemed them "unnecessary " and shut the production down, I would pull up stakes and leave ,
We have to get government out of our business, they are weaponizing the ABC's government branches against gun builders, bullets, powder etc.

Our governor has been trying to beat them back ,

Couldn't agree with more.

The problem with moving out is they're running out of places to run to.

The nation is at a place where we've lost ALL the population centers in every state... in some states that's not yet enough to sway the overall vote, but in most it is enough.

We are losing, may have already lost even.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

All they have to do is move to Idaho like a number of other gun companies have done. ID voted 67% for Trump despite Ada county being about 50/50 Dem to Rep. Californians have been moving here for 20+ years and ID remains heavily red. I grew up in OR and CA and moved here in '89 so I've seen it change a lot.

Ridgerunner665":3j99ja1a said:
The problem with moving out is they're running out of places to run to.

The nation is at a place where we've lost ALL the population centers in every state... in some states that's not yet enough to sway the overall vote, but in most it is enough.

We are losing, may have already lost even.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
IdahoCTD":3j99ja1a said:
All they have to do is move to Idaho like a number of other gun companies have done. ID voted 67% for Trump despite Ada county being about 50/50 Dem to Rep. Californians have been moving here for 20+ years and ID remains heavily red. I grew up in OR and CA and moved here in '89 so I've seen it change a lot.
Look at Oklahoma voting record.

We are the most conservative in the nation and have been a long time.

Wyoming is open. If weatherby stag arms Magpul and a bunch of others can do it...... You can too. Plus I would love to work with you as a ballistician

I suspect the current Nosler corporation is fine with most of Oregon government.

Back