Done some horse trading.

ShadeTree

Handloader
Mar 6, 2017
Was talking with a guy that has quite a few of the older cartridges and been in the game a long time.

Ended up trading a partial can of 3031 for a full box of .358 Sierra 200 gr PH round nose, and 2 boxes of once fired Remington 35 Rem brass.

Was a good trade for me as there's nothing that I use where 3031 is the primary powder.

Can't say how well I'll like them but it at least gives me more 35 caliber bullets to shoot without burning up my Cor Lokt's.

Still stuff out there a guy is looking for, if you poke around.

Would've rather they were the RN core lokt's but glad to have them none the less.

That was a good trade on your part for sure. The Sierras group well the ones I tried just never got around to poking any deer with them. Would do fine I'm sure. As the saying goes " Never look a gift horse in the mouth". LOL, Dan.

wvbuckbuster":2uf4dlt6 said:
That was a good trade on your part for sure. The Sierras group well the ones I tried just never got around to poking any deer with them. Would do fine I'm sure. As the saying goes " Never look a gift horse in the mouth". LOL, Dan.

Yep! I never pass up an opportunity to add to anything I can use. I don't have a lot of 35 bullets, but I did pick up a box of Speer 180's at the old price before they went up, and picked up a partial box of the same at a flea market. I'm getting there slowly.

Back