Nosler Homepage Shop Nosler Search Nosler Talk Loading & Reloading Nosler Load Data
Nosler Homepage Shop Nosler Search Nosler Talk Loading & Reloading Nosler Load Data
Notice: This site is not mobile friendly, we recommend you download tapatalk for a mobile friendly experience of our forum.

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:19 pm

• Custom Rifle Sale Ad
  • Shooters Pro Shop
  • Nosler Ballistics 2.0

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: TACTICAL BRASS RECOVERY for AR15's 10's, Sig556, SCAR's....
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:23 am 

So I've been using this product from TBR (Tactical Brass Recovery) and I have to say it's by far the finest brass catcher made currently, and made in the USA!

I have their Operator Standard length model, sure it's expensive, but what you won't get is excuses or reasons not to use one. I for one hate to lose brass, and with AR's looking for and finding brass is a PITA at a field Match in broken rough grassy terrain. Why waste the time searching for the brass when something like this is available you might ask? Well the Gov't doesn't provide me with my ammo for one, and I can run and gun, and when I'm done, dump every piece of brass I've fired into a bag/pouch reload and go!

TBR does make various models ranging in cost from $84.95-$219.00. I've had zero malfunctions and would highly recommend their Operator Model to anyone interested in a brass catcher for their AR, NEMO, SCAR 17 or Sig556. They even make Belt-Fed Models, and for the MP5/MPX/CZ SCORPION.

Anyone interested here's the link: http://www.tacticalbrassrecovery.com/

“It is not by muscle, speed, or physical dexterity that great things are achieved, but by reflection, force of character, and judgment.”

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  Moderators: JD338, NOSLER, FOTIS, NoslerV, Nosler4