Labradar

sask boy

Ammo Smith
Nov 4, 2007
A few months ago someone posted on the forum some info about the Labradar and I was wondering if anyone has had to opportunity to use this device and can give us a product review on it :)?

Blessings,
Dan

They have said they planned on them being available in Canada by early summer. I'm on the list to be notified when they are available here.

I am now on that same list DrMike :wink:! I really think they will be a invaluable asset if they work like they state they will!!

Blessings,
Dan

I'm thinking that the concept will work very well. Initial reports speak of some problems with smaller calibres. We'll see.

Update:
Since many of you saw our product at Shot Show 2014 we have made some changes to enhance the users experience.
• We have added the ability for the user to input the projectile weight so the Kinetic Energy is automatically calculated at the distances you preselect.
• Added Power Factor Calculations for the IPSC, USPSA Shooters.
• Added a removable SD card port for easy download of data to a PC. You can also download via USB cable.
• Five downrange velocities are reported in user selected distances in increments of one (yards, meters, etc).

LabRadar will become available in Fall 2014. While we had planned on an earlier release, one of the key personnel became critically ill during the final stages of development and was unable to work for over three months. Fortunately he is recovering and is back to work on a limited basis. We thank you for your patience and support. We will continue to update you when firm delivery date is established.

This remarkable device will be worth the wait.

Best regards,

Richard
LabRadar
www.mylabradar.com
Info@mylabradar.com

I had never heard of this. This looks phenomenal! I signed up for the list as well. I would sell blood for this one, I think.

I have a chrony F1, CED Mellenium2 and now a Magnetospeed. The last one is far better and works more consistent than the previous two. However it has drawbacks. The Labradar looks like it will work with any firearm you want to use with it. I want one bad.

DrMike":3mra44cp said:
The promise is great; hope it lives up to the build up.
Me too.
It seems they have delayed getting this to market and now I'm wondering if the hype is worth the wait.

Cool, when one of us gets that opportunity hopefully the reports will be nothing but good.

Blessings,
Dan

Test and evaluation units are shipping soon to select customers/shops...Long Range Hunting store for example.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/ ... ph-149270/

I expect I'll probably have to get one, won't be able to control myself...but I'm gonna have to wait a bit as I just dropped enough to buy 2 of them on a new laptop...the laptop is a work expense and couldn't be avoided, but if I got the Labradar right now "the boss" would skin me alive :mrgreen:

Thanks gerry that gentleman seemed to be happy with the New unit.

Blessings,
Dan

Back