Graf and Sons -

Palouser

Handloader
Jan 20, 2012
Excellent customer service. I ordered some reloading supplies and one of the depth gauges came in 300 Win Mag not 300Wby. They sent me a new one overnight and did not make me return the old one. The customer service rep was excellent very friendly and was willing to do anything to make it right! This company gets it!

That is a great commendation of what I found to be a fine company when we were still able to order from the States.

Palouser":zoeo3x7a said:
Excellent customer service. I ordered some reloading supplies and one of the depth gauges came in 300 Win Mag not 300Wby. They sent me a new one overnight and did not make me return the old one. The customer service rep was excellent very friendly and was willing to do anything to make it right! This company gets it!
I'm not suprised.
There are a few establishments that do things the right way. I'm glad to hear they still are one of them.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I always liked Grafs. Their shipping fees are great. Have been out of most of what I needed for the past couple of years though.

Guy

Guy Miner":2xc4td8n said:
I always liked Grafs. Their shipping fees are great. Have been out of most of what I needed for the past couple of years though.

Guy

I've ordered from them several times over the years with positive results but it seems as of late they've been out of the things I need also. I still keep checking though.

I usually drop in there about twice a month, about 45 miles south of here. Great counter guys, always remember the older customers.

Very cool.

I'd like to actually visit the place someday. Been ordering from them for quite a while!

Guy

Before the HSA I had ordered from Graf a number of times & always found them to be very professional (y). Glad they are carrying on the CS as during these days it sure doesn't happen like it used too.

Blessings,
Dan

Back