Cheap Digital Scale

truck driver

Ammo Smith
Mar 11, 2013
Well I broke down and bought a digital scale to weigh my brass on and get the H2O capacity of my AI cases. It's a BallisitiScale-1500 Digital Scale.
The scale is simple and easy to use even for a dummy like me who didn't know what the designation abbreviations were for grams and grains but figured it out and was able to weigh my cases. The scale came with a 100g check weight and powder pan. I set it up on my wooden kitchen table and had no problems with drift or static electricity which I heard could be a problem with the small battery powered scales. I weighed 9 cases on it with no problems save my own ineptness for not knowing the what g stood for and gn.
The cost of the scale was $27.99 and so far it was money well spent for what I will use it for. (y)

Thanks TD- I didn't read the details. Do you think its accurate/ sensitive enough for weighing rifle charges? That web site Might get me back into slug loading. Hard to beat accuracy of the factory loads these days though. However the price of factory loads .... :twisted: :twisted: CL Word of caution IF you order slugs the profit margine can go out the window in a hurry when you pay for shipping. Slugs are heavy. Thanks again. CL

Back