Does anyone have one yet?

sask boy

Ammo Smith
Nov 4, 2007
Just wondering if anyone has received or knows of anyone who has the Labradar?
People are talking about them on hunting 306.

Blessings,
Dan

Somebody somewhere must have one.

I checked Midway USA and they are out of stock but backorder was "OK".

At $559.95 I'm glad I got the Magneto Speed Sporter. It meets 90% of my needs.

It doesn't let me chronograph handgun loads but that's OK as I'm more interested in rifle loads.
Vince

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I have a LabRadar, and I have not used it yet. It will be accompanying me to the range this coming week. I'll see how it works in the brisk northern British Columbia air, Dan.

Thanks DrMike, I am really looking forward to your report (y).

Blessings,
Dan

Hi DrMike just wondering if you have got out to play yet :wink:?

Blessings
Dan

Yes I did, and I didn't set it up properly. Back out this week to verify it.

Well, they say confession is good for the soul (or was that good for the sole). I pointed the Doppler radar 180 degrees opposite of the target. The system triggered at the shot and never recorded a thing. I got disgusted as the range was somewhat busy that day and I had quite a bit of work to do, so I set up the Beta Chrony and completed my work with that. :oops: Oh, yeah, blushed bright red when I got home and read the instructions. However, I was fearful that if I paused to read the instructions at the range I might have to turn in my man card. Noah thought it was funny, but I made him shoot his 260 over the Chrony, insisting that if he shot my Chrony he had to buy me a new one. His tension was interesting. It was a good day, however, as we put about a hundred rounds through the 45. He was in his own space while shooting that. Another friend allowed Noah to shoot his 9mm and his 22 Woodsman. It was a great day, otherwise. In any case, back to the range this week. However, hunting kitties and doggies tomorrow. Who knows, perhaps I'll tag a lynx and a wolf or two. (y)

Thanks again for the update DrMike :wink:, sure hope you get to thin out those wolves up in your area. I was talking with the young outfitter I know from Fort St. John and Monty advised that the locals around his area really had trouble filling their tags for any of the big game this year as the Wolf population seem to be quite high up there was well.
Wouldn't mind a few photos of your hunt it will brings back some real fond memories.

Blessings,
Dan

Mike just wondering if you have been able to get out again & try out that new toy?

Blessings,
Dan

Dan,

Swamped for the past couple of weeks. I am set to go to the range, but I need to get some free time. Hopefully, even this week.

Yes, I can understand that as I just finished my ministry's year end now I was asked to review the insurance for the church & also for the Senior housing owned by the church.
My wife & I have all our tax documents put together & will be meeting our accountant next week.
When ever you get to it that will be great.

Blessings,
Dan

Back