Nosler customer service

reloader007

Beginner
Apr 2, 2016
I had approx. 10 boxes to Nosler accubonds that had some kind of sticky
substance that was on the bullet jacket. I talked with nosler customer service
rep. Mike and he informed me that I would have to pay the shipping and send the
bullets back for replacement. I had already paid to have the bullets shipped to me, and
these were brand new bullets not seconds. I sent the bullets back and they received them
on Sept. 16 of this year, it is Oct 4th and I still have not received the replacements. I called and talked with Mike three times and he told me the bullets had been shipped but refused to give me any tracking information. Their customer service sucks in my opinion, and I was just wondering if anyone else had had a bad experience with them. No apology, no what can we do to help you etc. in fact Mike tried to get me to keep the bullets and use them. He said that the substance on the bullet jacket would not affect
the accuracy or performance. Either he is stupid or he thinks I am.

I finally got my bullets back today. I sent back nearly 10 boxes and got back 8. Mike in customer service promised me that he would send me back some extra bullets to make up for me having to ship them back, but once again he lied. Excellence, integrity, and customer service is their mantra, maybe they should take up politics, I can tell you that
I was not treated in a fair or satisfactory manner.

I am dealing with Mike right now about swaping some bullets with him, i will repost how this all works out.
Update: Originally Mike suggested for us to send them back and he would find some 140gr RDFs and get them back to us, however after he received them he then said " sorry none in the house" and we would have to wait until the next time they had a production run on them ????
So I noticed they have tons of 123 CC so suggested that we just take them instead ; that was middle of last week?????? I have never heard back from him. ??? I didn't want to wait months or years for more bullets.....
So this is all starting to feel weird ?????
UPDATE: Well Mike did get back to me today and simply informed me if I was willing to accept 123CC at this time he will ship them?????
So will post again when they arrive and how many. We sent in 280 .clock_ticking.jpg
UPDATE : Well Mike Seay did come thru on this for us and today we recieved three bags of 123CC bullets from Nosler so I was satisfied in how Mike treated me!
And I have no doubt had he had the 140 RDF he would have sent them out for us as well !

Back