Worlds Finest Trimmer II by Little Crow Gun Works

muleman

Handloader
May 12, 2009
I've had an original in .223 and for high volume trimming it works great but being mostly cartridge specific they can get expensive if you load for many different cartridges. I've trimmed .223 and 17x.223 on this one. It'll work on any derivative on the same case as long as the shoulder angle and the width don't change. The WFTII has removable bushings for different cartridge families. The base unit is 70$ and the bushings are 25$ each. The unit works just fine chucked up in my cordless drill. I trimmed 150 6.5WSM(using the 270WSM bushing), 100 257RobAI and 200 6.5 creedmoor cases in about 2 hours. All the cases I measured were within .002 of initial setting. Pretty darn accurate and repeatable. The best part was my fingers weren't wore out and I was able to chamfer and debur them very easily due to the very clean cut that the mill makes. The change over from one cartridge to another takes about 2 minutes. Great tool!

I have one too. Accurate and much faster than the standard trimmer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool. I have the Frankford Arsenal trimmer, but I could see the WFT for 223 being really darned handy.

I have one too. Accurate and much faster than the standard trimmer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back