Mishmi Takin Hiking Boots (Mens and Womens)

longrangehunter

Handloader
Jun 19, 2011
Mishmi Takin is a small Company that makes great hiking boots for people like myself that have sweaty feet! Ok, got that about me out of the way! lol I bought the Kameng Mid, they're made in Europe vs. China which to me is a big thing for what I spend my hard earned money on?

I just bought these boots on Amazon for $175.00 and have only used them for a week so I can't say how they'll hold up? That said they are very comfortable, and my feet are dry at the end of the day! Which is why I bought them in the first place.

I love good quality boots and shoes, so I thought I'd let anyone know they should give this Company a try?

New boot to me. I'll have to give them a look as I'm in the market for some new boots. Thanks for this report, Kevin.

Kevin, thank you for the report (y), I hope that they turn out the way you hope :wink:.
I purchased a new pair of hunting boat this past September and I am very happy with them :).
They are Mendl and so far I have used them 9 times for pheasant and all is good, I am leaving tomorrow for my annual week of Whitetail and I am sure that they are going to past the test :mrgreen:.
My Son has size 13 with a A heal so I am going to pass on this information to him (y).
Thank you for the info!

Blessings,
Dan

Back