Best repository for posted pictures

elkeater2

Handloader
Jan 5, 2009
Don't know about the rest of you, but I hate it when I go to a thread and the pictures have all been replaced by a message (Photobucket is the worst) saying the picture was moved or deleted. I just won't use an online middleman for pics unless I really have to. Wondering what all the rest of you use successfully. Scotty, you've got a hundred or so I'd like you to re-post :lol:

elkeater2":20srai66 said:
Don't know about the rest of you, but I hate it when I go to a thread and the pictures have all been replaced by a message (Photobucket is the worst) saying the picture was moved or deleted. I just won't use an online middleman for pics unless I really have to. Wondering what all the rest of you use successfully. Scotty, you've got a hundred or so I'd like you to re-post :lol:

No worries. I reorganized my Photobucket file system, so I need to go back through and reattach the files. I didn't wanna do it, but it was getting too cumbersome trying to find pictures when I wanted them. I started breaking them down by caliber, so it is easier to drop them in the program.

Photobucket works well for me, but you have to keep the files in the same place in order to keep your links in tact.

SJB358":2o5xuk4n said:
No worries. I reorganized my Photobucket file system, so I need to go back through and reattach the files. I didn't wanna do it, but it was getting too cumbersome trying to find pictures when I wanted them. I started breaking them down by caliber, so it is easier to drop them in the program.

Photobucket works well for me, but you have to keep the files in the same place in order to keep your links in tact.

I use google photos, it used to be called Picasa.. I can move files within folders and they stay linked!

lanman":q21qz809 said:
SJB358":q21qz809 said:

I use google photos, it used to be called Picasa.. I can move files within folders and they stay linked!

Maybe I will check it out. Wonder how easy it would be to transfer all of the pictures I have on PB?

Back