Nosler Trophy Grade ammunition

WeatherbyFan

Beginner
Jun 3, 2016
I just wanted to give a thumbs up to Nosler and their Trophy Grade 140gr AccuBond ammunition, so far it's top notch
I recently had a custom 280AI built on a Husqvarna H5000 action (sml ring Mauser) with a Benchmark barrel,Wildcat Stock and Timney Trigger put together by Gary Flach in Langley,BC,Canada, he did a beautiful job of the rifle and first time at the range proved nothing short of awesome.

The next custom rifle Gary Flach built for donation was on a Kimber action, 7mm-08, Benchmark Barrel, this rifle will be raffled off at the 2017 Wild Sheep Society of British Columbia convention in Kamloops,BC, again with Nosler Trophy Grade 7mm-08 140gr Accubonds the accuracy was nothing short of spectacular

Thank you Nosler-Keep up the good work.

Those are definitely fine groups. Where was Gary twenty years ago when I was living in Port Coquitlam? :? I could have used a good gunsmith at that time. Consequently, welcome aboard. Always good to see another Lower Mainlander joining us. Glad to see you posting.

DrMike":19ew25kw said:
Those are definitely fine groups. Where was Gary twenty years ago when I was living in Port Coquitlam? :? I could have used a good gunsmith at that time. Consequently, welcome aboard. Always good to see another Lower Mainlander joining us. Glad to see you posting.

Yeh after this last rifle he built me I'm going to be hard pressed to ever buy another production rifle, he certainly does great work !
Thanks
WF

Certainly the rifle is a shooter. Someone also demonstrated they know how to press a trigger. Exceptional work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

salmonchaser":1qduem2t said:
Certainly the rifle is a shooter. Someone also demonstrated they know how to press a trigger. Exceptional work.

Amen to that!

Just keep check on speeds when you change lot numbers. Have seen them go up near 100 fps and for sure go down 100 fps.

salmonchaser":qqoau7et said:

Thank you, yeh I'm pretty happy with the rifle, not to mention how it shoots, now if I can find a Stone Sheep to try it on the season........it will be that much better.

Back