Federal 62grn Fusion VS deer

5shot

Handloader
Jan 13, 2016
These are not my pics...but thought they would be good to add to the bullet testing forum. This one was recovered from a whitetail buck.

I picked up a bunch of these and plan to load them for use in my new CZ Carbine. I looked here for a performance report, but didn't find anything. These pics popped up on another forum during on of my searches. This little thing is a pretty good performer, and the bonding looks to be top rate. I'll be doing my own testing this spring when the water jugs aren't frozen.

V1AKwND.jpg
AnVDoDl.jpg
n20Ofm3.jpg
ZDgWt3D.jpg

that bullet looks great .

I know a guy that hunted with the fusion factory ammo in his 7mm-08 . he was well pleased with the results he got with this bullet .

bdbrown66":1rn0vnjo said:
Who makes that bullet?

Federal, and only in loaded ammo. From time to time you can find them as pull downs, which is what I purchased.

Those look very good, can't imagine any deer or hog is going to be able to survive one of those.

You can not ask for any better performance out of a bullet than that (y).

Blessings,
Dan

Those look great. I have a bunch of the 62 grn TBBC's in Federal ammo I plan on using in a CZ American for my daughter this year.

My daughter shot her first deer with the federal fusion 223 last fall, about 50yd full pass thru, nicked a rib going in and torn one apart going out the other side, I was impressed!

Back