243 Winchester 100gr PT

SJB358

Ballistician
Dec 24, 2006
Here are the pictures of the boys 243 Winchester with the 100gr PT. I clock them right at 2925FPS out of his rifle. Anyhow, here are a couple pictures and the video of the jug killing. Scotty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdzJYFc6S6k

Sorry about the antics on the video, but my daughter had some heat going to her head by that point! We did actually find the bullet after the wife did a little search for it! :shock: Scotty

DSC_2973.jpg

DSC_2972.jpg

Well, my daughter would have said I had it coming. Little girls (and some big ones) just can't avoid playing in the water. Great performance with the Partition, however.

Typical and predictable PT expansion. Nicely done Scotty.

JD338

Nice job Scotty! I think I heard a Jr. Sniper in the background say "send it!" Oh my but you got your hands full! I do not think that crew cuts you one bit of slack do they!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :p

6mm Remington":3vtf41ww said:
Nice job Scotty! I think I heard a Jr. Sniper in the background say "send it!" Oh my but you got your hands full! I do not think that crew cuts you one bit of slack do they!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :p

No slack at all! :shock:

beretzs":3vvqc29d said:
6mm Remington":3vvqc29d said:

It is great to be the one standing back and watch Scotty catch it from every direction :lol:

Woodycreek":196ts77x said:
beretzs":196ts77x said:
6mm Remington":196ts77x said:

It is great to be the one standing back and watch Scotty catch it from every direction :lol:

Oh yeah, it is more fun than a barrel of monkeys! :shock: I tell ya, I am glad my son doesn't beat me up too bad. Scotty

Back