6.5mm 125 gr PT

JD338

Range Officer
Staff member
Nov 4, 2004
6.5mm 125 gr PT from a 6.5mm Rem Mag at 3040 fps and recovered in the 5th water jug
JDPictures037.jpg

JDPictures038.jpg

JD338

Very nice! Now that makes a huge smile across my face. Another PT that just looks as perfect as it can. Weird, haven't seen a "blown up" PT anywhere? Scotty

I too love this bullet but then again I have been a Partition man since I saw my dad loading and taking game with them way back when I was a kid. John Nosler in my opinion was a genious coming up with this design that others have copied since. It is only a very scarce every so often that something that changes the face of what we do comes along. The Partition changed the scope of the hunting bullet and is still the unit of measure that all the others try to match.

The 125 gr. NPT is my favorite 6.5/.264!!!!
But then NPT's are my favorite hunting bullet in any caliber, period. :lol:

jd338 how do you like your 6.5 remington mag? Im seriously looking at one for my wife to hunt with.

Dima

I really like the M673 Guide gun, it is a joy to carry. Once it was bedded, it shoots lights out.
I shot a deer with it earlier this week and it is a little hammer. DRT kills on both a WT deer and a coyote. Light recoil too.

JD338

My favorite bullet in the 264 mag. With RL 25 I pushed it 3350 and 1/2" groups out of my Super grade 70.. Buck taken at 501 yards.

Kids002.jpg

Back