Anyone try R26 in the 280 ackley imp

brikwhitt

Beginner
Oct 9, 2016
Picked up a pound of R26 yesterday with the hopes of finding a good load for 150gn and up. R22 shoots great but the insensitivity to temp has drove me away.

If there are some who have tried it and are happy with the reaults, I sure would like to hear it. Maybe some one with QL wouldnt mind running it through for me.

I will be using Nosler Brass and lighting it with standard primers to see how that goes before choosing Mag primer. I have 10000 standard primers and limited on mag primers. Federal primers will be first tried.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

brikwhitt":1yyv77xw said:
Picked up a pound of R26 yesterday with the hopes of finding a good load for 150gn and up. R22 shoots great but the insensitivity to temp has drove me away.

If there are some who have tried it and are happy with the reaults, I sure would like to hear it. Maybe some one with QL wouldnt mind running it through for me.

I will be using Nosler Brass and lighting it with standard primers to see how that goes before choosing Mag primer. I have 10000 standard primers and limited on mag primers. Federal primers will be first tried.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Copy this to the "Reloading" forum and it will get much more exposure and discussion.

Back