NYDan - hazards of hunting!

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Dan - you be careful about hunting from those blinds of yours! :grin: And no wonder you went with steel legs for them!

tpd0ULoh.jpg

Oh my gosh! I am laughing out loud. Wouldn't that be a bummer to find on the first morning of deer season? Thanks for the laugh, Guy.

Dan

Always remember those Beavers can be devious critters :lol:.
Guy I am not sure where find some this stuff but thank you for the laugh (y).

Blessings,
Dan

That is truly Hilarious... (y) Having helped with and seen Dan's latest stand addition, I am waiting for him to add a propane heater to supplement the solar heat beating on the stand and maybe a coffee pot... How about it Dan?

Rol_P":1kdq5w3a said:
That is truly Hilarious... (y) Having helped with and seen Dan's latest stand addition, I am waiting for him to add a propane heater to supplement the solar heat beating on the stand and maybe a coffee pot... How about it Dan?

Roland, the stand will be equipped with a box of hand warmers and a thermos of coffee. If you want, I can add a blanket... Oh, thanks for reminding me. I WILL add a "P" jar.

Dan

Dan, sounds pretty complete to me.. (y) What variety of apple trees would you like to plant on your property for next year? A few early varieties for early archery season and some late varieties like northern spy? Just think Dan... :grin:

Back