Video & article re the 25-06 and 400 yard mule deer

Thank you. It's the hunt my editor wanted to hear more about, I think because of the 400 yard shot. Not my greatest mule deer hunt, but a good long shot with a quick kill.

I hope you take time to watch the video sometime as well. It's in the article.

Regards, Guy

Nice work Guy. Good read and video.
Congratulations to you on your work and helping others with hunting and the shooting sports.

JD338

(y) very cool, well done Guy! Looking forward to the other videos Gavin was mentioning as well.

Well done Guy. Couldn’t get the video to load up here, looking forward to getting home and pulling it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked the video Guy and I have to say: your accent (or lack of it) is very easy for non native speakers!

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 3a XL mit Tapatalk

Thanks all. Gavin has had me in four of his videos now, and we're going to do more.

Guy

Another great piece! What an interesting story about your hunting trip. I think you’ve discovered your next career. You’ve got me contemplating a 25-06 now.

Thank you for your service Guy. Both military and LEO service. Prior military myself and was a Conservation Officer for some years. I’m now a US Air Marshall at a freight air park serving Amazon Air. My wife is a medically retired County Deputy Sheriff, one brother-in-law is a detective, one is a shift supervisor, my departed father in law was an officer as well, and my mother in law was court administrator for the sitting county judge. Bless you and your family.

Joec7651":rjrlehvq said:
Another great piece! What an interesting story about your hunting trip. I think you’ve discovered your next career. You’ve got me contemplating a 25-06 now.

Thank you for your service Guy. Both military and LEO service. Prior military myself and was a Conservation Officer for some years. I’m now a US Air Marshall at a freight air park serving Amazon Air. My wife is a medically retired County Deputy Sheriff, one brother-in-law is a detective, one is a shift supervisor, my departed father in law was an officer as well, and my mother in law was court administrator for the sitting county judge. Bless you and your family.

Seems like you and yours have made quite a positive contribution. Thank you!

Ya, I'm actually doing a lot of work with Gavin these days. Going to be working with him again this afternoon. :)

Guy

Back