Off season entertainment.

Alderman

Handloader
Apr 5, 2014
cf15dfc070201f75f2e49c788ee1a89a.jpg

Rains are here so some nice afternoon reading by the fire is in order.
6f252aa0ac17cea2828927f328000227.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Classic read that will take you back in time.

JD338

I’d read where many of the O’Connor trophies were given to the University of Idaho.
When my daughter attended school there I was able to find where they stuffed them into a room and locked the door.

I was able to talk my way in and spent an hour by myself looking at all of the mounts.

I don’t know if any of them were of animals pictured in the book but I remember being very impressed by the Cape Buffalo as I’d never imagined just how big they were and how formidable they appeared up close.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alderman":33gkj6uc said:
I’d read where many of the O’Connor trophies were given to the University of Idaho.
When my daughter attended school there I was able to find where they stuffed them into a room and locked the door.

I was able to talk my way in and spent an hour by myself looking at all of the mounts.

I don’t know if any of them were of animals pictured in the book but I remember being very impressed by the Cape Buffalo as I’d never imagined just how big they were and how formidable they appeared up close.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's a pretty cool story. How long ago was that Alderman? I wonder if those mounts are still there. Hopefully the liberals didn't get their way with those mounts.

JD338

Back