2012 Hunting Pictures

My son took my grandson out squirrel hunting this afternoon.....my grandson is 4 1/2, and this was his first expierience with hunting.

JrAiden.jpg

I have a picture taken about 27 years ago, when my son was about the same age, holding up a squirrel from "our" first hunt together......you can be sure I am going to have them both framed and put up on the wall.

That is a great picture, with seriously delightful memories assured for many years to come.

Well, it sure didn't take long to get our first 2012 hunting photo posted. Cool!

What a great father-son adventure, and a great photo too.

Priceless picture and everyones smiling. Except the squirrel:roll:
Thanks for sharing the memory.
Greg

Nice to see the young guy out squirrel hunting, the picture idea will be nice for the family to have. Here is a yote I smacked last week.

nikonpics004.jpg

Well smacked another one on the way home from work today!! But the inspectors had to come verify it was actually dead!!! LOL.
kaleandayoter036.jpg

Hey, good that you have inspectors to keep you from messing up! :grin: Looks like a good, mature animal.

Hey guys... its been a long time since I posted, but wanted to share with you my first downed game with with my reloads and this thread is perfect!
I shoot a 7mm RM and had the chance to go on a cheap meat hunt for doe/spikes.
My 2yo son loves meat and my 8mo daughter first meat has been with some home made pureed backstraps and veggies!!

Here are some pics with me happily showing my first ever whitetails plus taken with my own ammo!!

Texas Hill Country
IMG_7569.jpg

Both spikes, gun is a 7mm RM Savage 110E (I said it!) with a 3-9x40 Conquest.
IMG_7584.jpg

Superb day hunting. Congratulations on some excellent table fare! It is always satisfying in the extreme to dine on game that you took with your own ammunition.

What I like most is my kids and wife enjoying it too... just makes the experience so much better!

Very nice work. It's exceptionally good for me when I'm eating game taken with my handloads. Glad you're starting the kids out right!

Back