BC Grizz hunt poll

It is a never ending battle to maintain the hunt. All of BC is embattled by city dwellers primarily domiciled in Vancouver and Victoria. Living there, they don't have to live with these magnificent creatures. I enjoy seeing them as well, but they should not become habituated to tourists.

Perhaps the photos from Denali taken of a grizzly charging and killing the photographer may help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter if they see photos like that, they know better about things they know nothing about than people who actually step out into the bush. These people are so brainwashed thinking about grizzly hunting rationally isn't possible. I do hope the NDP doesn't get in power here, they will destroy the economy like they did in Alberta.

You are so darn right Gerry. They do not care about facts, they have an agenda and they stick to it come ---- or high water.

I hope you fellows in BC, Gerry, Gil, Dr Mike, find a way to win this battle, and it is a battle.

I wanted to give you guys a link the Cheyenne had sent me but can not find it. Apparently they have an ongoing battle in Nunavut with the Canadian Govt in regards to Polars Bears. From memory the Govt decides each year how many can be harvested by Inuits and how many tags can be sold to outfitters, From memory, it seems like she also sent me a link explaining the Territory is now self governed but can not find it either, but wondered if any of the information would assist you fellows

Super7 is correct, you need to fight as hard as you can, believe me they will fight to take away as many of your rights as possible. Gil might be in a different category and possibly they could never take away his rights, but his voice in your corner will still help

When I voted in favour of keeping the hunt, the votes were at 59% in favour of cancelling the grizzly bear hunt!

This is not good news at this point...

Keep voting we are back to 48%. It lets you vote everyday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can bet they won't play fair with this poll, dishonesty is no problem for the left. I wouldn't worry about voting again if you like.

While the poll is conducted by CHEK TV, you may be assured that some group of leaf lickers will seize upon it to everything possible to push the Legislature to ban this hunt. Remember the outcry against the wolf cull and the previous pressures to debar all hunting in "The Great Bear Rain Forest." Don't expect reason to be manifest on the part of the tree huggers.

Back