Needles and Pins ! Wy draw results......

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
In 13 hours. Can not wait! Deer elk and antelope!
And a bunch of friends (non-res) I will be hosting if they draw!

Our crew of six will finally be able to make our Wyoming antelope plans. Good luck to everyone waiting on the news.

Best of luck Fotis. Granted this was a few years back but I think we hunted moose in WY, but maybe it was a bordering state. Do you not enjoy moose hunts or am I wrong and there is no moose hunting in Wy ?

If you're anywhere near Cheyenne I expect to hear from you!

Thank you and it would be a pleasure to break bread with you and your family. Will your daughter hunt with you this year ? I have not spent a lot of time in Wyoming, but enjoyed Jackson Hole and always liked their elk shed arches in the park in the middle of town. Some of the shops there also had some very nice household items made from the Elk sheds--but I am boring the masses here with my old woman reminisces

less than 1 hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on the buck draw! That should be good for you. Did Stephen or the Wyoming Huntress put in?

Europe":3tu2qw32 said:
Thank you and it would be a pleasure to break bread with you and your family. Will your daughter hunt with you this year ? I have not spent a lot of time in Wyoming, but enjoyed Jackson Hole and always liked their elk shed arches in the park in the middle of town. Some of the shops there also had some very nice household items made from the Elk sheds--but I am boring the masses here with my old woman reminisces

Nope,you're not.

Doe tag for me.

Now, should I bring the tried-and-true 'Antelope Slayer' or something different?
raw

tenor.gif

raw

George

DrMike":3fe7vaxs said:
Congratulations on the buck draw! That should be good for you. Did Stephen or the Wyoming Huntress put in?

Nope huntress gave it up for now. Stephan is only doing elk this year.

George

You have rifles that have not seen the light of day for years, let alone the hunting fields. I know of a gorgeous 7 STW with a Schneider barrel that shot in the .3's with the 120 BTS!

I drew the cow/calf tag for Unit 90, and I can still buy a full price over the counter general elk tag. I drew the antelope tag for the Simpson Ridge area. No whitetail tag though :cry: . I can still get a mule deer general tag.

Congratulations, Joel! Tough on the whitetail; but, great to see you have the cow/calf tag and antelope. Looks to be a good season for you.

What?! And it get it dusty!?! :shock: :eek:

I don't know where I have the build sheet for that rifle, so I cannot confirm that it was a Schneider barrel, but it was accurate!

Too much gun for a doe though, isn't it?

I was considering the suppressed .308 Ruger GSR with 165gr. GMX.

George

Back