Montana Super Tag drawings:

6mm Remington

Ammo Smith
Feb 27, 2006
Montana just drew their Super Tags. Here are my results. Closest I came was 266! :evil: How did the rest of you do??

deer - 266

elk - 3334

moose - 1033

sheep - 16645

goat - 2226

You check on-line. They only notify you if you are the lucky number one and draw the tag. You can purchase as many tickets as you want. It's like a lottery and if you get the tag you can hunt in any district in Montana for that specific species. The money goes towards helping each species. It's a way to raise some extra money which as we all know never seems to be enough. Hope that helps.

I didn't do any super tags but I drew a Missouri River Breaks Bighorn Ewe tag this year. Also got a pair Bear Paw cow tags. Pronghorn results should be out soon.

Wincheringen":oxxe8r6p said:
I didn't do any super tags but I drew a Missouri River Breaks Bighorn Ewe tag this year. Also got a pair Bear Paw cow tags. Pronghorn results should be out soon.
Good for you. Should be fun on the ewe and they are sure good eating.

SJB358":3om8173o said:
Congrats to those of you who drew.

What tags did you get David?
Scotty I purchase the Sportsman's license each year. It has deer (either species not to include some specifically Mule Deer only areas), elk, black bear, upland birds, and fishing license.

I did draw a mule deer buck tag in a fair area. Might find a nice one there, just have to look. Now that I drew that tag I cannot hunt deer in any other district except for whitetails.

As stated a couple posts before antelope tags aren't out yet and I have not checked on my cow elk status yet. I will purchase an over the counter wolf tag also.

6mm Remington":dern7ria said:
SJB358":dern7ria said:
Congrats to those of you who drew.

What tags did you get David?
Scotty I purchase the Sportsman's license each year. It has deer (either species not to include some specifically Mule Deer only areas), elk, black bear, upland birds, and fishing license.

I did draw a mule deer buck tag in a fair area. Might find a nice one there, just have to look. Now that I drew that tag I cannot hunt deer in any other district except for whitetails.

As stated a couple posts before antelope tags aren't out yet and I have not checked on my cow elk status yet. I will purchase an over the counter wolf tag also.

I always look forward to your MT adventures. I need to start trying to hunt MT more.

Back