Circle M outfitters, British Columbia?

I know their name, but I don't know them. I do know that their territory includes a rather unique colour phase grizzly--a black colouration. There are plenty of moose and lots of other game in that region.

I haven't heard of them either but that is some good hunting country especially for moose. There should be good hunting for all species listed there. What are you thinking of hunting for? I'm guessing moose or goat.

Yes, moose & goat both...

Plenty of great black bear hunting here in Washington.

Not sure I ever want another grizzly. I'm still in awe of the grizzly hunt from this spring.. Wow... Amazing.

But moose and goat tags here in Washington are nearly unobtainable. It's a draw process, and I don't know if I'll even live long enough to draw those tags...

So ya, moose & mountain goat... :)

Guy

I would expect that you would have a pretty good chance at filling both those tags. A 90% success rate in goats is pretty good, unless you have some really bad weather or an out of shape hunter in good country you will see goats.

Heck, in my AO, even I can climb to the goats. Truthfully, goats can be plentiful. Gerry certainly has the intel on that hunt.

Back