Great day

salmonchaser

Handloader
Dec 13, 2013
The last two days we've had a group in that includes a 91 year old. Art doesn't get around very well necessitating running him around in the gator, blocking. The man is scary good with his Beretta when the birds cooperated. Certainly he must have been he was younger. At one point this morning he said, after cleanly killing a high flying rooster, "if I have a heart attack don't revive me, I'd rather go remembering that shot" A little later he points to the surrounding hills, " those hills are as beautiful as a woman's breast, you're a lucky man."
Yep.IMG_1719.JPGIMG_1728.JPGIMG_1724.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Day indeed! Sounds like a good time was had by all!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Hope I'll be as active and excited about life as that gentleman when I'm his age (next year?). Great post!

Wisdom there! Well done by all. Looks like a wonderful day. I would trade a Mn deer tag for a "ride along" Pheasant hunt in the Missouri river breaks of SD. Looks similar. Great day indeed. CL

What a great post! At 91 I hope that I can still remember what a Pheasant still looks like let along knock one down with a shotgun :wink: good job Art (y) .
Thank you for the post and photos it sure looks like everyone had a great time.

Blessings,
Dan

Back