Arctic Hunt Presentation

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Our local chapter of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation asked me to give a presentation re my arctic grizzly hunt! I'll be doing that at noon today. Put together a power point with about a dozen photos from my hunt.

dKlVhOAl.jpg

fhEnXOol.jpg

M6LXdS4l.jpg

I'm excited about this. They're a good group of guys 'n gals. We're getting together for lunch, and I've got the floor for a half an hour to talk about the grizzly hunt. Should be fun.

Guy

Not only fun, but a great opportunity to educate those listening on the Arctic environment and possibly even on hunting. Any reporters expected? I've found it is always interesting when reporters appear as they are often won over by a solid presentation. Excellent, opportunity, Guy.

Wow, that would be fun, it would be worth the 3 1/2 hour drive, can't make it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d like to see the PPT when you are ready to share!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a hoot. I had 30 minutes. Kept getting enthusiastic response & questions, was on the floor for 50 minutes. :)

Guy

lefty315":2og6821q said:
Guy you should have video taped the presentation!

Ah, no... There was a point where I was stalking across the floor with my "air rifle" (kind of like an air guitar...) reenacting stalking the grizzly through the willows...

No, I don't think I want that on video.... :grin:

Guy

Be Vewy, Vewy quiet....we're hunting Grizzwee bears.... :) :p :) . (Sorry Guy I just couldn't resist) :oops: Would have been great to hear you tell the tale. CL

Ha! I felt like Elmer Fudd doing that, but the audience loved it...

They're a bunch of hard-core elk hunters! Good guys 'n gals.

Guy

Guy, it sound like you had a great evening and I am sure glad you given that opportunity :wink:. I want to thank you for the photos you posted as usual they are excellent.

Blessings,
Dan

Back