Alaska draw results

Thebear_78

Handloader
Sep 30, 2004
Alaska draw results are in! My son and I both drew DC485 caribou tags. I’m looking forward to another year hunting unit 13 caribou without being limited to moose hunting opportunities.

How did everyone else fair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son and I both zeroed out on the draw. I concentrated on archery moose and came up empty. My partner did pull archery moose (Richardson Hwy)

We'll be in GMU 13 on Fed tags for caribou and moose though.

Regularly the draw turns into s $300 donation to the state for my family. We do draw enough tags to make it worth it.

Thebear_78":2wyw2mlz said:
Regularly the draw turns into s $300 donation to the state for my family. We do draw enough tags to make it worth it.

This is actually the first year in a while that I haven't drawn anything at all. I pretty well concentrated on archery tags hoping for a cool tag and since this is my son's last year for youth moose tags, we put in for the max on those as well.

I can't complain on the draw tags- I've drawn a number of them, including a couple of cherry ones.

It sounds as if some posting here have done well. Congratulations to all who drew tags. Should be some great stories this coming year.

Wishing those who drew tags lots of success and those who didn't hope your season goes well too.

Congratulations on your draw. September will be here before you know it.

JD338

Congratulations on all those who drew tags and I am sure this coming September there will be plenty of great hunting stories and photos.

Blessings,
Dan

Congratulations to all who drew tags and best of luck.

Vince

Vince

Vince

Vince":1f2s09w8 said:

Vince

WAKE UP, Vince. You've fallen asleep with your cursor resting on the "submit" button!

Back