Big Kitty!

Big kitty, indeed. Yeah, wouldn't be good to meet him when he is hungry. Might want to carry some Whiskas, or better yet, some Taste of the Wild when hiking.

1100 Remington Man":12ujs4w2 said:
That's a Cat. Does Washington allow hunting ?

YES! The season is long, the tags are cheap.

Can't use dogs to hunt cougar the past twenty years or so, but yes, hunting them is legal. I keep trying, but haven't been able to get a shot at one yet...

Guy

that is a large one Guy. From memory the largest we ever hunted in Arizona weighted 150 pounds.

Guy, we hunted them with hounds when I was younger and then when I was older we went to Africa and hunted lions and my first one weighed almost 400 pounds. I was in awe and at the time actually regretted having shot him.

stew":2ljbnz1k said:
I click on the link but wont show a picture is there one of the cat.

Don't know what to tell you. There's a gallery with seven photos of the cat included in that link. I just double-checked, the photos are there.

Sometimes computers & the internet are odd things.

Guy

Guy Miner":2mg8xe52 said:
stew":2mg8xe52 said:
I click on the link but wont show a picture is there one of the cat.

Don't know what to tell you. There's a gallery with seven photos of the cat included in that link. I just double-checked, the photos are there.

Sometimes computers & the internet are odd things.

Guy

Tried it with google chrome and it worked that time.
Nice looking cat, looks like it has had a few battles.

DrMike":262iprlw said:
Big kitty, indeed. Yeah, wouldn't be good to meet him when he is hungry. Might want to carry some Whiskas, or better yet, some Taste of the Wild when hiking.

The good news is that it doesn't appear that he misses too many meals...

Back