New Upland Hunting partner!

sask boy

Ammo Smith
Nov 4, 2007
Think this is my last one :shock: .
She is ready to & they have another litter do next week so I will have my little lady the end of May (y).

Blessings,
Dan

Attachments

• D3D6E239-59DF-4D1F-81BC-260B08A62A56.png
    D3D6E239-59DF-4D1F-81BC-260B08A62A56.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 863
Good show, Dan. Great to anticipate another hunting partner. Congratulations.

Congratulations nice Dog.

Who loves you more put your hunting dog and your wife in the trunk of your car and drive around for a hour then open the trunk and see who loves you. :)

Awww..... :grin:

And here come the trials and tribulations of living with a new puppy...

So worthwhile though.

Guy

Guy I tried the trunk method but some how Nettie got the ropes loose and when I opened the trunk I was met with a right cross :shock:. Good thing was when I woke up our pup gave me a big slobbery lick :lol:!
You all know that I am kidding :mrgreen:.
I know when we get the pup our lives will change a bit but I am hoping that my 10 year old lab will calm her down a little bit :wink:.
Thank you all for the encouraging words (y).

Blessings,
Dan

Cute pup Dan. The nice thing about an older dog and a pup is the older dog tends to put them in their place and entertain them a bit. They are sure busy making a mess and tearing things up for a year or so as pups but they are cute enough to forget that stuff.

Looks like a good pup, have fun. Should be ready to hunt some by fall, looking forward to the first report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I am going to tell you, she is a Black Flatcoat Retriever they are one of the first bred retrievers and are very close to a English Setter. They come in 2 colours only Black and Liver.
My son had one and was really going to get another when his passed but wanted to try a pointing dog. I hope that this little lady will compliment the GSP (y).

Blessings,
Dan

I'm sure she'll be great with the pointer. Don't believe I've ever met a flat coated retriever. Look forward to pics this fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a message this morning that they performed the X-ray yesterday and there are at least 8 pups that should be whelped sometime within the next 5 days. There are 3 requests for females and I am not sure if I am one of those or not.
I will be checking to see if I am number 4 :wink:.

Blessings,
Dan

Well I got this last night :wink:.
The new journey begins I hope this old guy is up to it :lol:.

Blessings,
Dan

Attachments

• C7B225A9-8819-41A7-9375-E4CE2F81455C.png
    C7B225A9-8819-41A7-9375-E4CE2F81455C.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 701
Back