Two Toms Down

hunter24605

Handloader
Apr 30, 2016
My brother and his friend scored this morning in KY. The old Copper/Ciricote call I made him got it done AGAIN!!! I don't think there is a better feeling, aside from shooting it myself, knowing a call I made him keeps getting it done.

Attachments

• 20180414_082610.jpg
    20180414_082610.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 634
  • copper.jpg
    copper.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 634
Congratulations to you & your brother along with his hunting partner. What a great feeling when you know you had some involvement in a successful hunt (y).
Thank you for the post & photos!

Blessings,
Dan

Congratulations. I absolutely love calling with a slate or glass/slate call. Yours is a beautiful looking call that produces excellent results!
It sure doesn't seem like spring turkey season here in MI. Looking forward to seeing spring like weather. Good luck to the rest of you who get out.

JD338

JD338":n76bnhzz said:
Congratulations. I absolutely love calling with a slate or glass/slate call. Yours is a beautiful looking call that produces excellent results!
It sure doesn't seem like spring turkey season here in MI. Looking forward to seeing spring like weather. Good luck to the rest of you who get out.

JD338

It's been lousy here with cold and snow, but finally spring came yesterday. Sadly Tomorrow night is supposed to get cold & rain again

thanks guys. Now I just have to get out and get one of my own!

5shot, hope your young huntress has success!

Back