Hunting Buddy

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Pretty doggone pleased with how this one turned out, my own "little" hunting buddy, about 35 years younger than me. Quiet. Polite. Safe. Competent. Accurate. Loves the great outdoors and enjoys the heck out of hanging out with Dad, particularly if we're hunting or fishing. Makes me proud.

leyUdjSl.jpg

Sxt2K7Dl.jpg

aS7U8gql.jpg

8WSbU1tl.jpg

And all the way back to his first deer, taken with my old 6mm Rem in a "youth" stock, with one shot at nearly 300 yards:
0tYPSnrl.jpg

Well done, sir. Always good to spend time afield with a son or daughter. I'm waiting for mine to finish college, so that maybe we can pick back up on that a bit.

Guy, it is a joy to hunt with our younger family and friends :wink:.
They are the future of this beautiful sport (y).
Those photos are awesome.

Blessings,
Dan

When you raise 'em yourself, and you raise 'em right, they are a joy. Congratulations on having a great hunting buddy, Guy.

I left for Desert Storm when he was just a few days old. Came home six months later, and we got acquainted. He spent a lot of time as a child following me quietly around. Watching. Learning some cuss words. :mrgreen:

I'll bet he was glad to follow his daddy around. What great memories you've built with your boys. Good job, man.

Guy I'm really happy it has worked out this way for you and your son. I can't think of a better hunting buddy to have.

Back