Wyoming Draw results out

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
Drew an antelope.

No deer no elk....Looks like general tags for them.

The wife and I failed to draw our antelope tags so no trip to Wyoming this fall.

Once again, was able to draw deer & antelope.

Looking forward to my every-other-year trip to Wyoming to hunt! I'll be hunting with the same fellow I hunted with in 2016, he's a great guy, from Wisconsin. We sorta "meet in the middle" in Wyoming for the deer & antelope hunt.

Guy

Drew unit 55 antelope; unit 82 (just south of 55) mule deer. It will be a busy late-September/early October.

Slightly off subject but the Oregon draw was yesterday and I drew a 2 nd season Spike tag in my favorite unit. Don how did you do ?

Four of us in one party got our second choice antelope and doe tags near Buffalo. The other two guys applied separately and drew unit 73 for their buck tag against some slim odds in the random draw. They will join us to try and fill their doe tags.

Ought to be an adventure, especially for the 73 hunters. One of them is 88 and we hope we can find him a nice buck.

Elkman":1i22geyx said:
Slightly off subject but the Oregon draw was yesterday and I drew a 2 nd season Spike tag in my favorite unit. Don how did you do ?
Bill I drew a spike tag, 2nd season and a first season Colorado bull tag. Failed to draw trout creek mountains again for deer. Missed on Antelope again as well.

I drew a doe vtag, so Fotis and I will once again scare a prairie goat or two. :grin:

After more than a decade of killing them with my .243AI, I want to use my Ruger 6.5 Creedmoor Predator (suppressed). :idea:

George

GeorgeS":1v0rii78 said:
I drew a doe vtag, so Fotis and I will once again scare a prairie goat or two. :grin:

After more than a decade of killing them with my .243AI, I want to use my Ruger 6.5 Creedmoor Predator (suppressed). :idea:

George

Holy nuts....I get to see another rifle of yours!

:grin:

Some day, I'll unleash that Winchester Custom Sporting Sharpshooter 7mm STW in front of you. :twisted:

George

Back