more hysteria and death threats to female hunter

Europe

Handloader
Jun 18, 2014
Lady from Texas successfully harvested a Giraffe in Africa and people have gone crazy against her. She made the mistake of posting her kill on the internet .

Maybe Dr Mike or someone can find the story and post it up for all to read.

Uggggg....these nut cakes can ruin a free lunch.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

thank you Dr Mike, that is the one

Spoke to our resident African and for the record they are not on the endangered list.

As an aside I love how liberal women "scream" that women must stand with other women-----unless the woman in question is a conservative, a hunter, or disagrees with a liberal womans point of view.

April, you said it well. It seems that many on the left only stand with you, when you agree with their perspective. Its forbidden to have a different view of things, and to express that view. I saw the article, and did note that it was a truly beautiful animal, I had never seen a picture of one with that coloring. I did defend her hunt, as best as I could.

The only discussion a liberal regards as meaningful is if you agree with their outlandish views.

These are the same hysterical people that buy their meat in the supermarket and claim that it is grown there and therefore there is no harm to live animals.

With the rage fostered by the mob mentality of the modern liberal mind, we are going to witness increasing physical attacks on those who fail to adopt the mob mentality. Perhaps we are already seeing this. These continued efforts to coerce compliance with the views of metrosexuals, snowflakes, antifa and assorted cowards will eventually lead to push back, and most conservatives are prepared to protect themselves. It is time for the elites to take control of their mobs, ordering them to stand down and cease their rage-filled attacks against those with whom they don't agree.

Dr Mike

That is extremely well stated sir !!!!!!!!!!!

To give the fellows here a peek inside, as I know, that you sir already know this.

I get hit hard because I am an Inuit and allowed to hunt, for our dinner, so to speak. It is amazing how many hate that we have that option. I told you this to tell you, that an intelligent, polite, quiet conversation about it, is impossible. They start shouting and some have suggested that I should be hunted and they get very worked up.

I know exactly how that girl from Kentucky feels

Such a shame that people feel that it is OK to attack others while feeling that their own interests remain protected.

Unfortunately, I do not think that this trend is going to get better, but worse.

As this is becoming such a problem, perhaps the solution is to prevent the situations from arising?
Instead of posting on the open internet, if you feel the need to share with the world at large, instead of just with your friends and family, share only on sites that will be accepting of these posts. Do not give those narrow minded individuals the opportunity to attack you. Those site moderators will help keep the sites civil.

Just a thought; please do not take this to mean that I think this is right and giving in to the liberals, just trying to lessen the heartache of those being attacked.

I copied this from a Facebook post in response to a “news” article about this. The fellow is spot-on:

“It's incredible you are continuing the cycle of bullying while reporting about something that happened a year ago in another country who allowed this legal activity take place. Then in your own words skirt the story around all this hate that was spread upon this woman. But gloss over the true heart the part you barely mention it was legal they are not in danger the population is strong in that area and many other factors.

You all are preaching about tolerance but are intolerant towards anything outside what you deem ok. That is not how that works. This was not a random killing of an endangered species, group of people, pets, or anything else. It's hunting a legal activity.

She conducted a legal activity in another country and shared her experience with others. Her experience is also a large portion of the economy in so many ways in that region, the meat helps others in need the money spent is going towards many many things habitat restoration/preservation to funding protection. Then let's not talk about trickle down money that helps others. Best part is it's not a hand out it's a job for many people.”

And you can bet that 99.99% of these folks who have attacked this lady are all for abortions.

gbflyer":31f04s15 said:
And you can bet that 99.99% of these folks who have attacked this lady are all for abortions.

Exactly !!!!!!!!!!

When I check in this story with Jamila, she also gave me the same information--legal hunt, old news, animals not on endangered list.

Gil, Dr Mike, very well said

Back