Hunts

sask boy

Ammo Smith
Nov 4, 2007
I know this has been done many times before but if you could pick 1 hunt that you have never done but would like to before you have to hang up the boots which would it be?
I would love to go on a Yukon Caribou hunt with 2 tags :mrgreen:.

Blessings,
Dan

Been there; done that; bought the tee-shirt. I've been blessed to live the dream. To do the hunts I really want to do, Dan, I'd need new knees (and maybe a new body while I'm at it.)

Got plenty of stuff to keep me busy and interested here at home, but if taking a far away trip for something different, for me the choice would be easy. A big bull moose coming towards me in the Yukon grunting and raking brush would be at the top of my wished for bucket list experiences. Dispatching said bull up close and personal with Pop's 348 would be a hunt I'm not sure how I could top except maybe the same experience on a grizzly.

Elkman":17rhneqy said:
I
'd need new knees (and maybe a new body while I'm at it.
)
Mike are you still waiting for the knee surgery . I had thought that was long past. :oops:

This is Canada, Bill. Actually, I'm hurting as much, or more, from the continuing muscle pain resulting from an auto crash almost three years ago. That is not resolving very fast at all. Shooting hurts, as does breathing, sitting, sleeping or … And I still don't really have anything to complain about! I can still get out and see the game, even when I can't track it as I once did.

DrMike":3aihl2o2 said:
Been there; done that; bought the tee-shirt. I've been blessed to live the dream. To do the hunts I really want to do, Dan, I'd need new knees (and maybe a new body while I'm at it.)

My sentiments exactly. Best of luck Dr Mike

Shade tree---you may be Cheyenne's new best friend. Yukon, Moose, 348

Dan, seriously I have ben very blessed thanks to my husband. Even if I were healthy there would be nothing left on my Bucket list to hunt, but wish I was healthy enough to accompany my grandchildren into the mountains for a nice Elk hunt. My granddaughter is Elk hunting this year with her new Weatherby, but without her grandmother.

Oh come one April......go along for the ride if nothing else. Your grand children will love the memory of the hunt if nothing else.

Back