And the Attacks Keep Coming

DrMike

Ballistician
Nov 8, 2006
Europe and African Huntress have each posted a note about the attacks on social media against women who hunt. Late last evening, this news item was posted on FoxNews.

http://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoo...r-claiming-hobby-helps-with-conservation.html

One day, some of these nut cases will cross the line, resulting in real trouble. It never ceases to amaze me to know that you cannot make a threat against an individual, but somehow these keyboard Ninjas think they are immune. A few concerted efforts to unmask these cowards, exposing them to public shame and the consequences of their craven work would go a long way toward putting an end to such villainy. These cowards and those who surreptitiously send anonymous PMs to women on this forum are indistinguishable.

And the hits just keep in coming

Thank you Dr Mike for the post and comments.

What gets lost in the negative noise, is what a successful hunting career she has had. I was sent a picture of the leopard--beautiful animal, and that also got lost in all the negative commentary and threats.

Yep the anti hunters wouldn't think twice about wearing a Leopord skin stool or a Ivory cameo that was from an animal that was poached and are the first to point a finger when the animal is killed legally.

I’ve found as I get older that I just have no time for folks that aren’t like-minded. I know that is not the right approach but one gets tired of apologizing.

I really like the folks on this board!

The liberal environmentalists live by double standards just as all liberals do. I would bet the most critical ones favor abortions and even late term abortions but scream bloody murder about hunters legally taking animals. What should the abortionists pay? What should that 'trophy fee' be?

I am just back from our Elk hunt and I am not caught up on all the news.
All I know is that I was attacked on social media FB 2 years ago and the so called woman advised that she would like to get her hands on a AR15 and eradicate my entire family infront of me. I reported the threat to the authorities and nothing was ever done :evil:.
I just can't believe how hiding behind the keyboards makes so many people so brave :twisted:.

Blessings,
Dan

These folks making all of these threats and noise about hunting are the very same ones who have most likely never contributed to any conservation efforts in their lifetimes. It's sad and I have a great amount of respect and admiration for the women on our forum and others who enjoy the great outdoors the same way that we do and are willing and excited to share their adventures with us.

Folks who hide behind keyboards are especially disgusting cowards.

David

Back