One Day It Will Go Too Far (If It Hasn't Already)

DrMike

Ballistician
Nov 8, 2006
Article posted to Fox News details the rage of anti-hunters against those of us who hunt. Their antics are akin to those of antifa when they dox conservatives or harass those of different political persuasions. The lack of respect for those who hunt (and for those who hold different opinions) can only lead to violence eventually. I can't believe that people showing up on the doorstep of a hunter or making threats can be easily dismissed as merely a matter of freedom of expression.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/big-g...n-after-receiving-backlash-for-posting-photos

I am in complete agreement with you Dr Mike. I would like to mention this although it isn't exactly related and yet, it is.

Democrats won the House, but there has not been one riot anywhere in America by those who voted Republican. Everyone was protesting against Kavanaugh when he "might" have been guilty of something he did 30 years ago---but as the stories from those who accuse him fall apart, there has been no demonstrations against the false accusers. It was o.k. to harass republicans and their families in their homes and at restaurants, but when a left leaning reporter pushes away a female intern and gets his white house credentials taken away---it was not his fault --whose fault was it the female intern ?

Those who eat beef, pork, chicken, do they realize these animals are slaughtered to feed them. Animals are animals--right ? Apparently not.

Good points all.

I fear that eventually, someone is going to get hurt or killed if this "in your face" garbage keeps up.

Guy

Guy Miner":22rf6oiz said:
Good points all.

I fear that eventually, someone is going to get hurt or killed if this "in your face" garbage keeps up.

Guy

I couldn't agree more..Sooner or later someone is going to end up in the morgue. I've never been a "prepper" or get wrapped up in conspiracy theories, but this country is a powder keg, and I fear that something or someone is going to make the spark that sets it off..Between Kavanaugh, the "harass and get in their face mentality", and the mid-terms, we've just been lucky so far.

I agree.
The in your face stuff, besides being classless and irritating, is going to get someone hurt badly sooner or late and we know who will get the blame for that.
As per your post I fear it has already gone too far.

What used to be unacceptable social behavior has become the norm. Not only the norm but now seems to be worthy of admiration from some quarters and even promoted by some news organizations. Truly a sorry state of affairs.

On a strictly Darwinian level, what could be more stupid than confronting or getting in the face of an armed individual (hunter) and potentially threatening them harm?As that sage Jimmy Buffet would say; "it plumb evades me" :grin:

Over on Facebook there is a thing about a hunter that killed an elephant and when it fell, it crushed the hunter to death. You cannot imagine how all those ecofreaks shouted out that it was great the elephant got it's revenge. You cannot believe the level of hate from these people. These people are really really sick.
Paul B.

Back