83 and Still getting it done.

1100 Remington Man

Handloader
May 1, 2007
Spent several days hunting with my Father who is 83 and my Brother. I could not of been happier to see my Father get his limit of three Pheasants one day and a double another day.
I would say the two miles a day he has been walking has paid off well for him.
He even wondered if he should get another Dog. Now that’s what I call looking ahead.

Attachments

• CE1227E6-AAD5-4BBB-AD0A-5FE766309622.jpeg
    CE1227E6-AAD5-4BBB-AD0A-5FE766309622.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 548
Congratulations to your dad! That is super. Nothing finer than setting the pace for you younguns! :grin:

Glad you got out with the old man, there are some great GSP breeders in the mid west, don't wait until you retire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1100 Remington Man":b45l7efe said:
Spent several days hunting with my Father who is 83 and my Brother. I could not of been happier to see my Father get his limit of three Pheasants one day and a double another day.
I would say the two miles a day he has been walking has paid off well for him.
He even wondered if he should get another Dog. Now that’s what I call looking ahead.
That is awesome, my fondest memories is of me and my dad (and mom) spending time afield.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Excellent. Very special, congratulations. Hope your inside watching Winter Storm Bruce as you’re preparing pheasant for lunch.
Duane

That's wonderful RM! seeing those pheasants on the tailgate brings back good memories!! Well done!! CL

Back