2018 whitetail

leadchucker

Beginner
Sep 19, 2012
Well with only a few days to hunt deer this season i managed to fill my tag. Watched him the day before out of rifle range..he slipped up this morning. Frezzer full. 257wby 100gr scirroccos drt. Happy!20181125_085550.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

That is a great looking buck! Congratulations. I am glad things came together in the few days you had to hunt.

A 100 Gr .25 drops another one.... Hmmm... Not Surprised.. :) That there is a big buck!! Nice- congrats!! CL

Thanks folks, yeah i find the quarter bores about perfect for deer sized game. This spot is usually a producer as its kind of a natural travel corridor for the deer. It's my go to spot when i have limited time and has repeatedly produced for me.

That Scirocco worked to perfection. It definitely left a magnificent hole in the side of that beauty.

Good grief that is a BIG deer.
What part of the world are you in ?

Nicely done sir !

HTDUCK":28e63wc3 said:
Good grief that is a BIG deer.
What part of the world are you in ?

Nicely done sir !
Thanks! He is an alberta buck.

Congrats on that buck! Love them Scirocco's and those big Alberta bucks as well!

Congratulations on a fine Whitetail :wink:.
Thank you for the post and photos.
I am still hunting as we are leaving again tomorrow, I think that I am getting to fussy in my old age as I still have not pulled the trigger in 2 years at a animal.
But I am still enjoying the hunt and the companionship with family & friends (y).

Blessings,
Dan

sask boy":2hsseciu said:
Congratulations on a fine Whitetail :wink:.
Thank you for the post and photos.
I am still hunting as we are leaving again tomorrow, I think that I am getting to fussy in my old age as I still have not pulled the trigger in 2 years at a animal.
But I am still enjoying the hunt and the companionship with family & friends (y).

Blessings,
Dan
Thank you dan and best of luck to you!

Back