Scary? No! Terrifying!

I saw this on another outlet, horrible . Did you notice how far behind the deer the bullet impact was?

Elkman":1ib3quoi said:
I saw this on another outlet, horrible . Did you notice how far behind the deer the bullet impact was?

Nowhere near close. The buck wasn't moving that fast since it was scrambling to get out of the water. So, yes, the shot was way behind the animal.

The only thing showing was his head, unreal.

Might of been holding for matrix like water penetration? [emoji85] Take his license please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm, it just again shows that the old saying "you can't fix stupid" is alive and well :(.

Blessings,
Dan

To quote a famous movie quote:
Stupid is as Stupid does!

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Horrible; but no surprise, I've seen some unreal stuff guiding bird hunters. I was talking to Bill a few days ago, I'm done guiding with the exception of a couple of groups of friends.

Take away his hunting privileges permeantly

JD338

This incident reminds me of several incidents that happened when I was stationed at F.E. Warren, AFB in the late 80's.
There were several "greenhorn" newbie hunters that had never hunted in their entire life. They never educated themselves on what animals they could legally hunt.
One season, we were informed while in formation, that one of these new hunters was out, and on public land, and he shot and bagged what he thought was an elk, but in all reality, he shot someone's free range cow.
The next season, there was yet another uneducated newbie, and he shot what he thought was a moose, during moose season, and it turns out that he shot someone's mule.
Then, the next season, we heard that, yet, another newbie, had been deer hunting, and he shot what he thought was a deer, and he actually shot an antelope, and not to mention, he was on a rancher's land, and when he shot the antelope, his bullet passed through the antelope, and hit the rancher's dog.
The moral of the story, educate yourself on how to, and what you can legally hunt during deer season. Plus, understand a little law of physics, that a bullet doesn't magically stop inside a game animal, and it will travel out of said animal and into whatever else is on the other side of it.
This is something that person in the article number 1, either ignored, or number 2, was ignorant about when he could legally shoot, and was ignorant about bullet trajectory.
As several judges I've heard say to scumbags while I was a material witness against them, say, " Being ignorant of the law doesn't excuse you from abiding the law!"

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

salmonchaser":2ewlvjz0 said:
Horrible; but no surprise, I've seen some unreal stuff guiding bird hunters. I was talking to Bill a few days ago, I'm done guiding with the exception of a couple of groups of friends.

I can understand completely salmonchaser. I have been on Trip’s where things were Not Good and have walked out of the field because of it. Safer in the Truck.

I also have had shotgun slugs closer to me than I care for.

As someone who has lost a grandfather because of a careless turkey hunter, I have a zero tolerance policy for such actions..This dude needs a real good a$$ kicking and then a lifetime suspension on his hunting license...I do believe if I was in that boat, he would have had ZEBCO branded across his forehead..

And some folks wonder, with few exceptions, why I dislike people.

Back