Draw results NM.

Congrats on the draws guys and gals, hope you all do well. Javelina seem like a really neat animal to a guy from Canada ;) would love to hunt them one day.

Tobey284":30hs6kwl said:
Nice! I drew a cow tag and my daughter drew deer and javalina
Congrats to you both!

What areas did you two draw for?

For deer I drew unit 34 and for javelina units 19,23-27.

My son drew unit 34 for cow elk.

gerry":w2qzaipp said:
Congrats on the draws guys and gals, hope you all do well. Javelina seem like a really neat animal to a guy from Canada ;) would love to hunt them one day.
They are a neat little animal to hunt. ;)

Well congrats! You guys should have fun, and should end up with a very full freezer!

:)

Congratulations on your draws and best of luck this fall.

JD338

I drew a muzzleloader bull tag unit 9. Looking forward to the Rockies again. Been a long two years since the last time I ventured out west.

These all sound like great hunts in NM. Deer, javelina, elk--what's not to like! Pat, good to see that you'll be making the trek to NM again. ML tag for bull elk? Not bad.

DrMike":56ttm1uc said:
These all sound like great hunts in NM. Deer, javelina, elk--what's not to like! Pat, good to see that you'll be making the trek to NM again. ML tag for bull elk? Not bad.

Thanks Dr. Mike! I can't wait. I have been away from the forum for a while ( some good reasons some not so good). Long story short our two youngest girls fight with Epilepsy has taken a turn for the worse in the last year with them both developing Grand Mal seizures so our priorities have quadrupled to our little ones. We are in the middle of trialing meds with them both, but seizures are still occurring. They are tough little ass kickers.

Good news is we opened not one, but two brick and mortar clothing boutiques/stores. One in Chicago and one in St. Louis. Only women's clothes, but they are both extremely busy which in turn keeps my wife busy.

Been shooting at my new club and have been wringing out the 270 and RL26 I need to post up some load work here.

Congratulations everyone, best of luck.

Pat, so sorry to hear about your little girls, we will include you and your family in our Prayers.

Many Blessings, Allen

Pat,

Bummer about your daughters. I know that we'd rather take a beating than see our children hurt. I'll be praying with you. Congratulations on the entrepreneurship being demonstrated by your family. That is exciting.

Pre64, sorry to hear about your daughters, glad to hear they're hanging tough. Feel free to hit me up if you get in a bind with anything while youre out here, unit 9 aint far from the house!
Elkhunter, drew my third choice elk, unit 13 muzzle cow, we hunt it most every year except for the rare occasion I draw a bull tag somewhere else. Daughter drew youth deer either sex at seven rivers near roswell, youth javas which is statewide.

Tobey284 thanks for the info and good luck on yours and your daughters hunts.

Pre64,sorry to hear about your daughters health and those doctors will get the right meds for them both.

Thanks guys! These two little girls of ours are taking it on with a vengeance.

Tobey I appreciate the offer. We used to live in Rio Rancho and I will be hunting with a good friend from there who happens to be a NM Game and Fish officer.

Blessings to you and your family, Pat. If there is anything we can do please let us know - we have family in Overland Park and I live in Northcentral Iowa. Will include you guys in our prayers. Congrats on the tag in the Rockies!
Duane

Pat, I am sorry to hear of the health problems your 2 girls have. I will be lifting them in prayer along with your entire family.
Pat with that 270win what bullet are you experimenting with :wink:?

PS. This is the first time in a number of weeks that I have been able to get onto the forum :shock:. I must not have paid my membership fees :lol:.

Blessings,
Dan

Back