Whitetail ?

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Just to get everyone interested in hunting this season, a buck I photographed a few weeks ago:

ZEqBpyBh.jpg

What are you using for whitetail this year?

Guy

WHOA!!! That motivates me right there! Nice buck.

Are you going to get out after the whitetails Guy?

280 and 35 Whelen are my main two this fall.. At least right this second. Could change on the ride home!

I think I got my whitetail hunting done with the camera this year. I could go in November... Sadly, I never see bucks like this when I'm hunting with a rifle! :)

Guy

I love those cottonwood bottoms when in sage brush country for WT. Great photo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice buck Guy!
I shot an 8 pt last night with the x-bow in my new food plot called the Kill Zone.
Now I'm after three other brutes, a 7, 8 and 10 pt.
I'll be using the x-bow, Remington 700 Classic 35 Whelen and Marlin 1895G 45-70.
My wife Sue is using her x-bow, Nosler M48 280AI and Kimber Hunter 6.5 Creedmoor. My daughter Danielle shot a 9 pt with her x-bow and will use her Remington 700 custom 280AI. (formally mine) ;)

Best of luck to everyone this season.

JD338

Very Stately animal Guy, and as always, beautiful photography.. Congratulations..and Thanks for sharing. Rol

Great deer and photo, Guy! I have to admit, and I really don't know why, but I'm not real pumped about deer/bear hunting this year..I am, however, excited about going to deer camp for a week..I do think my attitude will adjust once the weather turns and I arrive in camp with the guys.

Nice pic Guy, I like that kicker sticking out forward on that beam.

I'll be using the 6.5 Creedmoor, 308 and the 7mm Magnum. I just pick one for the trip and a different one on the next.

Yup- I'm told that's what they look like... :) . Nice pic Guy- and the camera wasn't even shaking! Teasing... :) CL

Beautiful photo Guy, certainly one of your best. The coloring is beautiful. (y)

JD, are you sure that your not undergunned? :grin:

Very nice Guy. Is there a calendar with your wildlife photographs on the horizon? ( Would like to buy one.)
Duane

Elkman":1b7y4m1r said:
JD, are you sure that your not undergunned? :grin:

Bill,
I have the 338 RUM and 416 Wby for backup.

JD338

I have a week to hunt the late rifle season here in Washington. I filled my second deer tag (doe tag) with my 6.5 Creedmoor and the 139 Scenar during first rifle season and will probably use the same during late buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back