30/06 180gr Silver Tip

LD375

Handloader
May 18, 2009
Hi Fellas, sorry no bullet, but shot my very first Deer many moons ago with a ruger M77 in 30/06...sorry, I have no bullet, but I kept the case, and lovely wifey had this made for me in the early 90's...it always brings back memories, and many story's as well...I always were it on big game hunts, and thought I'd share it with you all!.Regards...Lou :grin:
ring2.jpg

ring1.jpg

I call It my "Bullet ring"...Lou :wink:

that is totally cool 8) what a unique and thought full gift. Very Very NICE :grin:

That is sweet. I still have the case from a bull elk I used my Whelen on. Might have to do something cool with it.

6mm Remington":382rkeg6 said:
Big Bear, that really is a great idea. Pretty sharp to think of that one!
David

Thanks...it's a keep sake :grin: ..although my 1st deer was with a 12 Ga and 00 buck shot, it would be too big :shock: ...still have the shell though!...yah it makes a great keep sake, and conversation for many years to come! 8) ..you can also use your birth stone instead of the primer, but this was made of the original case, and electro plated...the ring is only 10K gold, but looks some awsome...till this day, people just love it....Brings me luck...Lou :wink:

Back