212 ELD-X 2720 FPS

SJB358

Ballistician
Dec 24, 2006
Found this behind my target stand. This was recovered out of the dirt from when I was shooting the 06 at paper at 300 yards. Haven’t done the math to see impact speed but held up pretty well for the dirt bath it took.

Excellent! That is good to know, I have some 150g to try for my 280 and 110g for my 25-06.

Nice my Browning Long Range Max in 300 PRC will be here next month!

browning_x_bolt_max_long_range_hunter_rifle_1776818.jpg

AFG270":6c9oh4pa said:
Excellent! That is good to know, I have some 150g to try for my 280 and 110g for my 25-06.

I gotta say I am kind of a fan of them in their heavier bullets if you aren't running them real hard. They are accurate. My 30-06 is almost fun, looking forward to stretching it a little more.

FOTIS":6c9oh4pa said:
Nice my Browning Long Range Max in 300 PRC will be here next month!

browning_x_bolt_max_long_range_hunter_rifle_1776818.jpg

Are you planning to use the 212's in it Fotis?

FOTIS":h2em8bvg said:
Yes sir! Ramshot Magnum powder.

Man, I gotta say that’s a departure from what I expected from you buddy. But that is a slick rifle and I like the PRC. it has some legs!

SJB358":8npwyb6o said:
FOTIS":8npwyb6o said:

Man, I gotta say that’s a departure from what I expected from you buddy. But that is a slick rifle and I like the PRC. it has some legs!

How so Scott?

I know I'm weird but..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FOTIS":3uqmyw4f said:
SJB358":3uqmyw4f said:
FOTIS":3uqmyw4f said:

How so Scott?

I know I'm weird but..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No No, not weird, I would have suspected a Wby Accumark Pro or something similar like that. The Browning was a curve ball.

Nice expansion Scotty, looks like you did push it fast. I got some 212's here too for the 300 Winny, haven't been testing the 212's since the 180's AB shot so nice. Soon I will. :grin:

Fotis, you are exactly what my wife fears If I take a job at a place that sells rifles! Lol. After 37 years, she knows my every move before I take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put them into the jugs. Found it in the 5th jug. Pretty solid performance from the 06.

Back