.375" 260 gr Nosler Accubond

My 378 Bee loves them also. with 106 gr of H4350 it is smoking at 3150 fps. Accuracy is great also.

I'd really like it if you ended up with my Model 70 someday Scotty. But, I need to take it to Africa first! :grin:

Fotis & Gerry - I agree - for my purposes I think it's a terrific bullet. Accurate and performs very well on game.

BTW - my Alaskan outfitter, Lyle Becker, was using handloaded 260 gr Accubonds in his 375 H&H last spring. He's got a very battered Rem 700 that he's improved a bit.

Guy

Guy Miner":2cw2tw49 said:
I'd really like it if you ended up with my Model 70 someday Scotty. But, I need to take it to Africa first! :grin:

Fotis & Gerry - I agree - for my purposes I think it's a terrific bullet. Accurate and performs very well on game.

BTW - my Alaskan outfitter, Lyle Becker, was using handloaded 260 gr Accubonds in his 375 H&H last spring. He's got a very battered Rem 700 that he's improved a bit.

Guy

Got plenty of time.. I'd like to see you whomp some animals with it myself. Always nice to have a rifle with a good track record.. :mrgreen:

Don’t count the 260gr Partition out while waiting for a few Accubonds. I started my load development with the Partitions because Accubonds couldn’t be found. Interestingly enough, I was able to get the Partitions to shoot into 1.5” at 300 yds when fired from my 375 Ruger.
Kind of makes the AccuBond unnecessary.

Charlie-NY":3mev7akw said:
Don’t count the 260gr Partition out while waiting for a few Accubonds. I started my load development with the Partitions because Accubonds couldn’t be found. Interestingly enough, I was able to get the Partitions to shoot into 1.5” at 300 yds when fired from my 375 Ruger.
Kind of makes the AccuBond unnecessary.

That is some mighty fine accuracy! (y)

The 260 gr Partition gives up a lot of BC, but... accuracy like that is mighty impressive. Lately I've been shooting 270 gr Hornady RNSP bullets, and have been impressed with them out to 300 yards as well.

Guy

Back