Crimson Trace Grips

I had them on my Beretta M-9 for years. They work great. I never ever had a problem with them.

JD338":10rh7d93 said:
I am putting a set on my Kimber soon.

JD338

Midway USA has them on sale this month for $269.99
Do you know of anywhere they can be had cheaper?
I have thought about getting a set, but I shoot fine instinctively,no sights really needed.

kimbers.jpg

The one on the bottom has factory installed crimson trace grips along with trittium night sights. (Hope I spelled that right).
For personal protection you can't get better than night sights along with laser grips for low light and out of normal position shooting.

Those grips are cool looking.I have night sights on some of my guns, but the tridium no longer glows in the dark.It would be nice to have the crimson trace grips for total darkness.

I just put a set on my Kimber Ultra carry along with 24/7 Big dot sights. The Crimson trace is in "chainmail" that goes very good with the stainless slide/bead blasted frame.

I put them on this 1911 that I built up from a stock 80 series. They are the burlwood pattern. Sight them in, and they are dead nuts accurate! Well worth the money for a self defense piece IMHO.

Attachments

• 157.JPG
    157.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 4,637
  • 151.JPG
    151.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 4,637
I bought a side plate LaserLyte for less than $100. The laser seems to work just fine, bright and visible, and holds zero on my S&W J frame magnum. It fit the original frame screws just fine.

For in the bedroom thumb safe and house protection works fine. I have had this device for about a year now and is still using the original batteries.

glane5910":fw9u7lfa said:
On my Ultra Carry

Holy smokes Glane5910, that is a nice Ultra Carry, but I had to bleach my eyes to get that backdrop out of my brain!!!

Just messing with you. I kinda have to...

Back