Weaponlight for a Kimber Warrior

Christopher

Beginner
Mar 22, 2005
I recently purchased a Kimber Warrior, not the Desert Warrior, but the regular black warrior. I am looking for a weaponlight to go on the rail and the one that I have in mind is the surefire X200. Yes, I know it is more expensive, but can I get some advise on this or other lights that I may want to look into? By the way, I am changing the grips to the crimson trace grips, so the light does not need a laser. The white grips just do not do it for me, but I liked all of the other features, so that is why I chose that particular model.

I have the Warrior as well and have a Surefire X200B along with Crimson Trace Lasergrips on it.
I really like the Surefire X200's but try to find the "B" series if you can.
I've shot raccoons at night with this set-up and it works great. Got the bugger raiding my parent’s garden at night at around 30 yards. Spotted him with the light, put the laser dot on his chest and squeezed the trigger. Even though he was running for the safety of the trees, it was a heart shot. I couldn't believe it when I went up to him but that combo worked as advertised!

Travis

:grin: Now that is an outstanding and practical way to use a weapon-mounted light! Racoons in the garden! Cool. :grin:

Back