Picking it up Sat.

longwinters

Handloader
Oct 10, 2004
I made the mistake of handling my BIL's Kimber....and it's going to hurt. So Sat I will be picking up my Kimber in Muskegon (remember I told you guys about the great gun shop in down state Mi). I'm going down to help roof my mom's house so I figure the 480 miles to Muskegon is for work....and not for play.

Now I have to find a holster.....any ideas?

Long

Congratulations. Make certain you post a picture so we can all "oooh and aaaah" and dream of buying one ourselves. Good move on your part.

It's the Pro CDP II. Although the store owner is holding it for me I am still wondering about a Colt... :roll:

Long

That is how it starts...caressing!

Here is mine

pix1345950234.jpg

After more shooting no hick ups. I shoot fair groups at 10 yds (2"), I know not great but am wondering at present why my groups are all about 2" low. No adjustable sights, so am wondering if I am dropping on the trigger squeeze?

Long

Long, I would look at your grip and make sure it is a high, firm pistol grip and you aren't letting your grip slide too far down the grip. If you are shooting 2" low, but dead center, I would think you are okay. Take it out to 25 and see what it does. Scotty

Back