Attachments

• all5.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 5,734
  • all3.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 5,734
  • goldmatchii.jpg
    goldmatchii.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 5,737
I have two and love them both. I would like to place some Crimson Trace grips on the Ultra Carry II

Attachments

• IMG_4715.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 5,724
  • IMG_4710.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 5,724
IMG_3931.jpg

It's been a good gun, with many zillions of rounds through it now, mostly 230 gr "hardball."

That's impressive, Guy. Finish has a lovely patina, and the checkering on the grips is nearly smooth.

Sorry, somebody had Antiques Roadshow on in the hotel lobby.

Guy, is that an original Kimber from Oregon? They shoot forever. My Kimber hasn't missed a beat and it's got its fair share of bullets through the barrel.

I don't think their 1911's were ever made in Oregon - could be wrong though.

It's the first Kimber 1911 that I ever saw, bought it in 1997, which Kimber tells me was their first year of production. It's been a good gun. Lots of use.

That's purty. I've always liked stainless 1911's - of which you've got a fine example!

Guy Miner":apyjk95l said:
That's purty. I've always liked stainless 1911's - of which you've got a fine example!

I originally had an image of the other side, but it clearly showed the SN. Maybe I'm a little paranoid, but I'm not overly fond of advertising my firearm's SN on the internet.

Guy,

That is just awesome. Happy BD to your son John. Looks like you made his day big time. 8)

JD338

Back