Kimber .22 conversion kits

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
I got an e-mail from Kimber that their .22 conversion kits for their 1911's are 15% off right now. Not for long.

I've heard that their kits are very good. Haven't tried the Kimber version personally. I think a .22 1911 or a conversion kit is a great thing for any 1911 owner.

Guy

They are top notch kits and function on every 1911 frame I have tried(full size that is). That price is on par with Buds($301.00 vs $302.60) Though you get shipping insurance with buds.They are better than the Advantage or Ceiner kits in my opinion.

I have one of Bob Marvels conversion kits that will shoot bug holes and is almost as accurate as my Hammerli target pistol.

I just bought this last week for informal target or else I would so get one!

10159-1-large.jpg

NOW THAT is a 22 pistol. I love my 1911s but for a 22 pistol nothing beats a Mk II or MKIII. That's a nice one Fotis

I bought an aftermarket 22 conversion for the 1911 some years ago. I couldn't bring myself to actually install it in my Kimber. I sold the kit without ever trying it. I did buy a Browning Buck Mark though... I agree with those that having a dedicated 22 is a good choice...

I think its a pretty cool concept but it just seems to be a lot of fuss to switch back and forth.
I have a S&W K frame 22 rim fire but would like to add a semi auto pistol to the herd.

JD338

My Kimber 22 conversion kit is just awesome. It allows me to practice a lot and does not beat me up with recoil. When I switch back to the 45ACP, my 22 practice time shows with positive results.

Back